iDentify 2 is an OS X application for tagging iTunes compatible MP4 video files.
Normally, when you convert a video file to the format used by iOS devices such as the iPad, iPod, iPhone or AppleTV, all the information about the video is missing! The only thing you see is the name of the file where the title of the video should be! Enter iDentify 2!
iDentify 2 looks at the name of files as they are added to it. Based on the name of the file, iDentify determines wether it is a TV Show or movie based on common naming conventions. From the file name, a lot of information can be gleaned, such as movie title, show name, season number, episode number, year of release, and imdb more...
WHAT'S NEW in Version 412:
* Preference+implementation to copy actors to artist field for movies
* Short descriptions now trimmed to 255 characters per apple spec
* Smart period replacement now changes _s to spaces.
* Fixes crash in build 410 that would occur on lookups that have very short descriptions
* Fixes built in updater that somehow got disabled in build 410.
* Fixes some CA and NZ ratings showing up incorrectly in iTunes
* Fixes problem with acknowledgement window in that it won't close if opened a second time.
* Removes some debug code
* Potential crash fixes.
* Failed TMDB lookups once again show the failed icon instead of leaving a refresh icon behind.
Requirements: Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later