VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
What's new in version 8.5:
* Free upgrade for anyone who previously purchased VueScan
* More than 600 improvements in 2 years since VueScan 8.4
* Changes since VueScan 8.4.97:
* Fixed problem with Nikon slide feeder
* Fixed problem with some HP scanners on Windows
* Added support for multiple wireless HP scanners on Mac OS X
* Added support for Ricoh SCSI IS-series scanners on Windows
* Faster skew correction
* Improved Chinese (simplified) language support