Pablo Popovitch - No Gi Guard Secrets Disc 3 + 4 - Bottom Escapes and Submissions
XVID | English | 624x352 | AVI | 29.970 fps 1489 kbps | MP3 192 kbps | 1.91 GB
Pablo Popovitch is considered by many to be one of the best Grapplers alive today. His dominating style has secured victories in all the biggest tournaments in the world. From ADCC to Grapplers Quest and The IBJJF No Gi Worlds, Pablo has been an unstoppable force for years.
He is now going to reveal his secrets to YOU.
This is the opportunity for you to learn Pablo's most effective half guard moves, that have been forged through years of tournament tested hard fought matches.
You get the benefit of not having to take 15 years to learn like Pablo did. You get to learn all these moves right now in the comfort of your home and then take it to the mat and start dominating your opponents.
Pablo has released a limited number of these DVD's and once they are sold out, we do not know when they will be available again.
DVD 3: BOTTOM ESCAPES AND POSITIONS
1. Side Escape
2. Side Escape Single Leg
3. Side Escape Front Head Lock
4. Side Escape Take The Back
5. Side Escape Single
6. Side Escape To Open Guard
7. Side escape to open guard # 2
8. N/S defense
9. Escape to turtle
10. Escape to turtle replace guard
11.Escape to turtle to sweep
12. Side escape to kimura
13. Side escape to armbar
14. Side escape to armbar variation
15. Side escape to trapped leg
16. Side escape to triangle
17. Side escape to near side leg
* DISC 4 of a 4 disc set.
"- My SECRET Jiu Jitsu Strength and Conditioning Routine that teaches you how to be in peak physical performance for your hard fought matches in the gym and in competition
- Exclusive footage from the my private pro training sessions, see how I train and work with my sparring partners
- A totally unreleased series of arm drags that I never released anywhere. I give them to you!
- My mental secrets and training methods that will give you the ultimate edge that it takes to win. I reveal the mental secrets that I use to dominate my opponents in all the major competitions.