English | E-ducation.it, Florence | 2009-04-24 | ISBN: 8-94619-154-2 | 42H-21M | DVD video | 1.84 GB
Mirrors: RapidGator | Extabit | Uploaded
The best selling English language course in Europe!
English today is an essential tool in preparing various English examinations and tests required to study and work abroad.
Each occurrence consists of three interconnected tools that target specific learning objectives in a pleasant and exciting:
- DVD video, can be used both TV and PC. DVD is the core course and is built on the metaphor of English TV. On each DVD are two or three episodes of a dialogue entitled That's Life! , Containing the adventures of five fellow apartment and two thematic programs dedicated to the cinema, music, sports, and cuisine and currency, as in a real TV network.
Around video episodes make up true English lessons. Teachers and experts guide the reader, viewer and listener alike, discover the language, from grammar to syntax, and vocabulary, typical phrases and ways of expression: thus, learning English is easy, as you look at TV;
Subtitles: ENG, EN [vol 1-8]
- An audio CD containing transcription video episodes on DVD and present new and exciting Language Focus. An excellent tool for deepening specialty training;
AUDIO course - English
- A printed manual transcription and translation of episodes which offers video, along with language files, with many exercises in November and a very practical vocabulary terms introduced into the lessons.
PDF - Romanian language appearances
Start by viewing the DVD, in full session. After this consult manual and try solving exercise. To review and resolve uncertainties Return to DVD and watch episodes of doubt in "select the scenes". Back to manually resolve exercise and then back to DVD, Watch how the empty ".
Now you watch video episodes linked with subtritare in English language for writing correlation - read in English. When you have free time in the car, night etc) listen CD. Here you reauzi video episodes and dialogues, also, you can do exercises given after teacher's instructions.
Multimedia course has six levels:
- Beginner: 4 issues 1-4
- Elementary: 4 issues 5-8
- Intermediate 1: 4 issues 9-12
- Intermediate 2: 5 appearances 13-17
- Advanced: May 18-22 appearances
- Business: 4 issues 23-26