In Publishing Video with the Flash Platform, Lisa Larson-Kelley demonstrates how to build a Flash video player and publish video online, without the use of custom ActionScript code. The course guides web site developers through the video publishing process in distinct projects of increasing complexity. Each project results in a fully-functional video player, embedded into an HTML page and ready to publish online. Exercise files are included with the course.
* Converting a video for Flash playback
* Using the Adobe Media Encoder
* Adding custom metadata to a video
* Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
* Embedding video in a web page
* Adding navigation cue points
* Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
* Uploading files to a web server
No Mirror Please !!!
If link dead you can try backup here: Filesonic Backup